Anthony accomplished the amazing goal of traveling to every country in the world, but even more impressive, he taught children in all 193 countries of the world.
Anthony through his foundation, Art In All Of Us, has dedicated his life to traveling to every country to teach and inspire the children of the world. Listen in as he shares the secret to accomplishing this quest through practicing the 5 P’s. This is truly an uplifting story of determination and perseverance.
More about Anthony Asael:
- Born in: Brussels, Belgium
- Passports from: Belgium (But I but feel citizen of the world).
- Favorite travel book: Hard to pick one, as I read so many each year. Here is one that keeps travelling my mind: What is the What by Dave Eggers.
- Favorite travel film: 3 Idiots
- Favorite travel site: The Best Traveled
- Must carry: My laptop.
- Favorite food: Thai and Peruvian cuisine.
- Favorite drink: Fresh juices in Colombia.
- Favorite Airline: None. None give me any satisfaction.
- Favorite Hotel: Magna Verde Beach Resort a beautiful beach resort in Brazil!
- Website: Anthony Asael & Art In All Of Us
- Facebook: /artinallofus
About Counting Countries
Counting Countries is the only podcast to bring you the stories from the dedicated few who’ve spent their lives on the singular quest of traveling to every country in the world. Less people have traveled to every country in the world than have been to outer space.
Theme music for this podcast is Demeter’s Dance, written, performed, and provided by Mundi.
Ric Gazarian is the host of Counting Countries. He is the author of three books: Hit The Road: India, 7000 KM To Go, and Photos From Chernobyl. He is the producer of two travel documentaries: Hit The Road: India and Hit The Road: Cambodia.
Ric is also on his own quest to visit every country in the world. You can see where he has traveled so far and keep up with his journey at GlobalGaz.com
How Many Countries Are There?
Well… that depends on who you ask!
Me? My goal is the 193 countries that are recognized by the UN, but I am sure I will visit some other places along the way.
Disclaimer: I will earn a fee if you order from Amazon/Agoda.